Who we are
We are a local support group for sufferers of ME and their carers. We cover the area of Kirklees and Calderdale.
Our main aim is to reduce social isolation amongst sufferers and their families.
What we offer
• Information and advice on the subject of ME and related matters
• A friendly support network for ME sufferers and their families and carers
• The opportunity for people to develop an awareness of ME and its implications and effects
• The building of awareness of ME amongst the public at large and to engage with local agencies and health professionals
• The encouragement and promotion of self-help activities to aid ME sufferers