KIRKLEES AND CALDERDALE INDEPENDENT ME SUPPORT GROUP
- We are cancelling the next Huddersfield Coffee Meeting at Café Ollo on Wed 19 Dec – apologies if you were planning to come.
- BUT we are having are usual annual Huddersfield Festive Lunch at The House of Fraser Café, 12.30 – 2pm on Thurs Jan 10. We have reserved a table – look for the blue ribbon and our name.
We hope you will be able to come for part or all of the time. No need to book – just turn up and buy your own lunch ( there is a selection of cold/hot food , including a roast, and sandwiches/cakes)
- The Halifax Xmas lunch is at Angel’s Rest Café on Tues 11 December at 12pm. This is a home cooked roast ( special diets catered for ) but you will need to book asap . Let me know if you want to come and I will check if it is not too late to book.
KCIMESG Meet-ups in Winter:
Friends & family also welcome at these friendly get-togethers
The venues have websites/FB pages too for directions, accessibility info etc
* Tues 11th Dec, 8 Jan, 12 Feb. – 11am -1pm – Coffee Meeting at Angels Rest Cafe, 15 Crossley St. Halifax HX1 1UG
Near the Town Hall & bus station …..
* Weds 30th Jan, 27 Feb. – 1.30 – 3.30pm – Coffee Meeting at Cafe Ollo, Media Centre, Huddersfield HD1 1RL ……
The ME Awareness blue ribbon is usually on the table to help you find us………..
There is on street parking, including Disabled bays plus 2 car parks either side of the Media Centre……
The Town Centre Bus stop number 13 is close to the Media Centre….